AA Trip to the Baltimore Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to park across the street in the closest garage.
The Preakness is on the other side of town, should have no effect on parking.

PM me for my cell phone #, but I'm going out now, won't be back til 10 or so this evening.

Anticipation is keepin me waiting... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Will be at the AQ by 11 or so with gear on, 42 year old white guy brown/grey hair and trim beard, wearing the Ravens hat you see on my dog in my avatar!

More people are welcome!!!

Im leaving extremly shortly for my parents in MD. We will hopefully be there by 10 given a stop for dinner.

From there we will leave tommorow around mid morning for the harbor. Look for me with my baby backpack and AA grey t-shirt. My wife will be in her white AA t-shirt and kaya will be in either her white AA t-shirt or her AA onese with pants and a jean jacket.

wow! we had a blast! I will post my pics tomorrow cause I am tired, but we had so much fun!

I was only 45miles from you all in DC! Dang it, you know I would have come if it would have been possible... :cry:

I had a great time also. :D

Thanks very much to all who were there! Everybody who committed, made it, ensuring I didn't lose my $75 deposit.

Far more importantly, it was cool to meet you all, esp those I've known from here for years now.

I will post my pics tomorrow cause I am tired, but we had so much fun!
I second this, except I'm not so much tired as I am drinkin'...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

corvuscorax,
Just wanted to thank you for setting it all up, especially with getting group rates for everyone. I don't think we could have pulled this off without your efforts!

everyone who turned up,
It was great meeting up with everyone and having a face to associate with the name. So when's the next event??? :mrgreen: We both enjoyed the aquarium and the company tremendously, and look forward to seeing some of the pics from all those fancy cameras being passed around. My pics didn't quite come out as nicely I'm afraid :cry:

I'm so sorry I had to miss this. I know you all had a blast. I'll join Cindy in saying...

Can't wait to see pics. :D

I just got back from taking my daughter to a Sum 41 concert today so it has been a very busy weekend - I'm beat!

I had a great time and it was so cool to meet some new friends, and see some old friends again. Special thanks to Corvuscorax for handling the ticketing - that was no small feat and everything worked out great. We should make this a regular event. I don't think I'll ever tire of the National Aquarium in Baltimore! :D

I want to thank paul aswell for doing alot of the ground work on this. It would not have been possible with out someone doing all the inital ground work all the way up to getting the tickets and passing them out.

I so very much wished we could have joined you all for dinner afterward but I had told my parents and grandmother that we would be home for dinner with them on Sat night so we had to leave. Plus the little one was zooked out. We did get seperated from alot of the group after the dolphin show due to the lower part of the aquarium being hot. Or at least it seemed hot to us. Baby and wife dont deal with heat very well so we went for higher ground where it was a little cooler.

Ill post photos in the photo thread tonight I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom