additional hobbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well when I'm not plowing away at the "day job" I play the bass trombone, bass trumpet, and various other low brass instruments with a number or regional orchestras and ensembles. I am on list as a alt/sub for the Houston Symphony, Houston Ballet, Corpus Christi Symphony, Victoria Symphony, Corpus Christi Brass Quintet, Harbor Playhouse in Corpus Christi, and occasionally a few groups in San Antonio as well. I don't play very often due to time constraints, but when I get the call I take every chance I get. Great groups of musicians, very fun. When I was a younger lad I was a concert pianist briefly, but the attitude of my colleagues that seemed to infiltrate the scene was less than desirable, so I gave it up. I know play piano, trombone, bass trombone, contrabass trombone, euphonium, tuba, cimbasso, Wagner tuben, bass trumpet, and a few other more obscure instruments mainly as a hobby.

I also do some minor work on the side in brass instrument repair.

I used to do contract photography work for a few outdoor magazines (TPW, Texas Fish&Game, etc..) but now I mainly shoot for fun. You're just as likely to see me in the marsh with a camera as you are with a rod and reel ;)

I fish pretty much every minute I can. Can't beat waking 50 feet from your door and stalking the flats for tasty redfish. Hopefully finances will allow me to get a bay boat soon, but we shall see...

That's about it as far as "hobbies" go :lol:

My other hobby, which i'd say is just as expensive as fish keeping.

ORK%20BATTLE.jpg

WAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!

Ziggs180 said:
My other hobby, which i'd say is just as expensive as fish keeping.

WAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!

Hmm, cant see the pic..action figures? Sorry if im way off lol i cant see

Gboy66 said:
Hmm, cant see the pic..action figures? Sorry if im way off lol i cant see

It has got to be Warhammer if it costs like fish.
Sweet. Ha ha.
And the war cry says orcs.

I like to make websites :p I would share one I've built up but youd all think I'm weird lol

George9 said:
Oh my god, no!! Lol maybe all pm you.

Its nothing innapropriate, because I know thats what some would think :p

So what is it lol. My secret hobby is zombies haha I don't think I'm in a place to think anyone is weird :p

paytertot said:
So what is it lol. My secret hobby is zombies haha I don't think I'm in a place to think anyone is weird :p

Sigh, its club penguin lol

paytertot said:
Like... The game? Like, THE club penguin website? Because I play that actually

Oh good! I'm not alone! I didn't create it lol, I'd be swimming in cash and have 500 gallon tanks to spare lol

George9 said:
Oh good! I'm not alone! I didn't create it lol, I'd be swimming in cash and have 500 gallon tanks to spare lol

You play it or make the website for it? Im confused

Back
Top Bottom