All Betta Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

richiestang_78

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I recently upgraded to a nice planted Fluval Flux 15 gallon. Right now it has 4 Cory (I've had for years) and a Betta I felt bad for him so I impulsed bought him. I was thinking of going the typical Neon or other Tetra route with him but got to thinking about doing a Sorority of Female Bettas and having a all Betta tank.

Just wondering if anyone has had success doing this? I think it would be a very beautiful tank. Or would I be better off with tetras, guppies or something else.

I only plan to add a Snail and Cherry Shrimp eventually.

I wouldn't recommend shrimp with bettas.
As for a sorority, I've only heard success with larger tanks.
If you have a betta in there already don't get male guppies.
Tetras would be alright.

I've had an all female betta tank with no problems. But, and this is a big caveat, I raised all these bettas from eggs so they grew up with each other.

Thanks for all the help. I was just curious, Ill stick with some Neons most likely as the Betta is a bright cherry red with a little blue and the neons would look go along side it. May get a few ghost shrimps just as cleaners and if the Betta hunts them down and eats them then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom