Amazon plants for a 10 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just added Osmocote Plus to my Swords roots. Used my long tweezers to push it an inch or so under the substrate. I used 2 for my 5g and 2 for my 10g just in front near the swords. I've had explosive growth ( my perception ) of my stems in my 10g. Don't really want them attacking me in my sleep LOL !

My root tabs should last 4-6 months. I will still dose weekly with my liquid ferts.

My Dwarf Chain Swords put out runners this week. 2 so far.
View attachment 47890

This pic was taken after hacking back the stems. Mostly Ludwigia sp. and Myriophyllum Matogrossense.

View attachment 47891

" Anacharis" and "Bleheri" Than there was a chain sword, but it said it was from new zealand so i didnt get it, but i looked it up and i think it might have been confused with another species

The New Zealand plant didn't happen to be Lilaeopsis novae-zelandiae did it? If so it is a synonym for L. brasiliensis which is a microsword from S.A.

It said micro sword, L. Brasilensis, new zeland... I read something about those being confused with another species... Idk I got another small species of sword and it is shooting runners out like crazy so I am very happy with it :D

JacksonJigsaw said:
It said micro sword, L. Brasilensis, new zeland... I read something about those being confused with another species... Idk I got another small species of sword and it is shooting runners out like crazy so I am very happy with it :D

Cool ! I thought my Dwarf Chain Swords weren't happy till I noticed two have sent out runners.

View attachment 48062

Back
Top Bottom