Ammonia warning indicators?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Civicman86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I saw this things at two of my LFS. Its a small warning for ammonia. Has for colors to show the ammonia levels, and suctions to the glass. Are these things acurate? Worth the money?

They do work and are nice indicators of a possible problem. But nothing takes the place of weekly/bi-weekly testing, just in case. :D

i was always wondering about that as well, might have to pick one up :)

hey your in louisville as well /kudos .. im not there anymore just a few miles north in IN now but hey

kukki said:
i was always wondering about that as well, might have to pick one up :)

hey your in louisville as well /kudos .. im not there anymore just a few miles north in IN now but hey

Sweet what part where you from? Im right by oxmoor mall :)

Thanks cindy. Ill have to pick on up just incase. They are cheap insurance. You know Ill do my checking weekly :)

i was at crowne on the summit next to the summit strip or whatever its called mall...

now in sellersburg, till i go back lol .. liked that place =p

kukki said:
i was at crowne on the summit next to the summit strip or whatever its called mall...

now in sellersburg, till i go back lol .. liked that place =p

Yeah its not to bad of a town. The car scene around here sucks though :( (Cars are my other hobby 8) )

haha, i wouldnt know .. i used to go to alot of car shows years ago... im kinda glad thats all over with =)

kukki said:
haha, i wouldnt know .. i used to go to alot of car shows years ago... im kinda glad thats all over with =)

Yeah I pretty much stay to myself in the car scene around here. Just do my own thing.

Back
Top Bottom