Angelfish Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The second on appears to be a Marble Veil. Which means it has longer than normal fins and tail. Can't see the original one enough to tell if it a veil or normal.

There is a picture of the other one I posted a fee post back. If you want to take a look at it. Thanks. Just want to know forsure what i have.

Here's my angel had him/her since a quarter size. Sorry for bad pic I tried loading my camera memory card but it keeps crashing wen I tap the pic so its a tablet shot

ForumRunner_20121229_113737.jpg

ForumRunner_20121229_113757.jpg

Quick update. Both my angels (Pauly D and Vinny (sorry my wife named them)) and dwarf gourami (Sushi) are doing great. Seem to be loving the tank.

Awesome Angels All!

Would you guys mind telling me what size your tanks are? Just curious, as I am not sure if my (possible) future FW tank would be large enough.

Awesome Angels All!

Would you guys mind telling me what size your tanks are? Just curious, as I am not sure if my (possible) future FW tank would be large enough.

Mine is a 55g with 3 angels, use to be 4 but had an aggressive male. One angel needs at least a 29g tanks, not because they have heavy bio loads for their size or anything but because they need the headroom for their fins. Other than that they just need enough plenty of space so it's not cruel and to limit aggression

Awesome Angels All!

Mine are in a 55 gallon but I have kept up to five small ones in my 37 gallon at once...but not for very long. I felt more comfortable with two in the 37 once they were adult sized. They were very happy in that tank! :)

Quick update. Both my angels (Pauly D and Vinny (sorry my wife named them)) and dwarf gourami (Sushi) are doing great. Seem to be loving the tank.

Glad to hear that!! Keep us updated and if you have any questions post them or pm!

By the way the 37 gallon was nice for my two angels because it was so tall. And it wasn't very hard to clean

Some pics of a few of my angels. Sorry the water is a little cloudy in some pics. I just plants 6 new plants right before I took the pics. The first two pics are of the same fish. Usually I can't get good pictures cus they think I'm feeding them when I come by the tank so the don't stay still. So now I can finally post some pics of them.

Attachments

• image-2406440470.jpg
    image-2406440470.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3288264307.jpg
    image-3288264307.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image-633180225.jpg
    image-633180225.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image-470302817.jpg
    image-470302817.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 58
Some pics of a few of my angels. Sorry the water is a little cloudy in some pics. I just plants 6 new plants right before I took the pics. The first two pics are of the same fish. Usually I can't get good pictures cus they think I'm feeding them when I come by the tank so the don't stay still. So now I can finally post some pics of them.

Those are awesome. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Rlavassor86 said:

Beautiful fish!

Back
Top Bottom