angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd personally check local prices first. You may make more money, or at least easier money on a local market. Also if you get a local shop to commit, you'll have a place that will accept more spawns for sure. Aquabid may yield higher profits, but you have to figure in the hassle of shipping, which, during the winter, is a pain in the *** sometimes.

I've offloaded a couple broods onto one various LFS's around here. The best deal I managed to get was $4 store credit per fish. I also had the option of cash but I would only receive $2 per fish...this was for silver dollar sized fish too

yeah, I posted a thread on aquabid's forum to see if anyone had a guess on how much they would be worth. Seems like the superveils might be worth the trouble anyway. I couldn't find a listing for superveils under $80

That's pretty incredible! Best of luck Jase. You better catch some z's if you are going to keep up in our matches on Sunday! I should be working the rust out right now, but you see where my priorities are!

haha, sunday is my stay up real late then sleep in like crazy day. I'll be there. btw, did you ever get my friend invite?

they should move into the wiggler stage by tomorrow night...darn, I just noticed my female has turned on her eggs. As I've been watching she's eaten several good eggs. Looks like it's back to the display tank for them.

they should move into the wiggler stage by tomorrow night...darn, I just noticed my female has turned on her eggs. As I've been watching she's eaten several good eggs. Looks like it's back to the display tank for them.

Angels are pretty vicious parents...you'll be lucky if you can move them without losing any fingers!

move completed. Only lost my left pinky, I never use it anyway. I guess I'll take back all that bragging I did on them as parents. *Waggles finger at bad fish* maybe next time

yeah, my older angel pair has done that to me a couple times. Come to think of it, they haven't spawned in quite a while. Must have hit a rough patch in the relationship

well I guess my female knew something I didn't. about 9/10 of the eggs went opaque over night. Apparently my male has rather poor aim

the white ones are starting to. I think I'm going to try another method next time. Pull the eggs into a big jar I have, put some methyl blue in there, throw in an airstone for circulation and a heater and see how that works. Then when they hatch I'll put them in the growout.

Back
Top Bottom