Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@ JoeBob - I think my angel is a female and my gourami is a male. Perhaps that is the key? And I dont' have any other "big" fish other than a common pleco. I also have 7 various danios. The angel and the gourami were in my 10 gallon for a while as I est. my 2nd tank, then moved on to my new tank together - they stick together like glue. Truly quite amusing! I had no idea that they would like each other this much... I hope it stays that way as they get bigger. They're both probably 6mos old I'm guessing - - - maybe?

Lots of fish go with angels and it's always good to keep them in pairs. Just make sure the tank is big enough for the angels to lay eggs and the other fish can swim around them or they may get violent. Also my male marble angle.

Beautiful fish!(y)

The marble veiltale is Damien, being a little camera shy. The golden angel is Delilah watching over her newly laid eggs.:)

My new angel. Had the hardest time getting a picture of him.

I have 3 angels (I know 3 isn't recommended. but in this one case, it works). This is Legion.:)

sorry about the bad shots, going to break down and buy a real camera next week on payday.
img_1534172_0_43a25c2e458d5f5edcd5c49dc7e24619.jpg

img_1534172_1_65b9e826005127292b3953cb0bfd3989.jpg

img_1534172_2_5429a4a1ad86f262724fb9c7b57913e6.jpg

Great angels everyone!:popcorn::fish2:(y)

The bottom pair don't look like Koi, at least not the male.

He is koi but I picture doesn't show justice. I took it with my iPhone, so quality isn't that great. Yellow on his head, a little orange on the body.

Yellow on head and orange on body makes it a gold marble, not necessarily a koi. I had one very much like that a few years ago.

Here's Polaris, he's actually my newest addition to the tank. He's a "blue variant" Striped Platinum Veil. The "blue variant" comes from the fact that his blue tint does not behave according to normal genetic rules. (You could take a momma blue and a daddy blue and breed them for years and never get a baby blue).

Here's mine. She is a ~4 year old lady. Koi w/ nice orange.

12085-albums125-picture10520.jpg

Vircomore said:
Here's Polaris, he's actually my newest addition to the tank. He's a "blue variant" Striped Platinum Veil. The "blue variant" comes from the fact that his blue tint does not behave according to normal genetic rules. (You could take a momma blue and a daddy blue and breed them for years and never get a baby blue).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/blueplat.jpg/

Awesome fish! :)

I love this kind on angels!
Here's mine. She is a ~4 year old lady. Koi w/ nice orange.

12085-albums125-picture10520.jpg
What a beauty!

This guy is amazing. I definitely adore the blue ones.

Back
Top Bottom