Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow after looking through all these pictures y'all have some amazing angel fish!!
I wasn't sure what to stock my 29 with, would a pair & panda corys work?

picture_117 said:
Wow after looking through all these pictures y'all have some amazing angel fish!!

Tall tanks are better for these guys they love swimming up and down and they get pretty big.

picture_117 said:

Yes, 29 is the minimum size. And i have my tank set up that way.

Illusion447 said:
Love all the Angels! They are one of my favorite fish:) here's our black lace veil angel

So the past 3 or 4 days my angel hasn't been eating:( he hasn't eaten anything I've tried the flakes he usually eats the aqueon flakes I've tried new life spectrum flakes and pellets also he usually attacks the syringe of bloodworms when I'm feeding my eel and frog and he want even come near it, even when I tried feeding those just to him to see if he would eat... Has anyone else ever had their angels do this and what did u do? Thanks so much for the help!!!

Is he trying to eat but other fish are getting there sooner??

Is his behavior any differant besides the eating?

Does he look skinny?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Is he trying to eat but other fish are getting there sooner??

Is his behavior any differant besides the eating?

Does he look skinny?

No he's just not trying to eat at all, all of a sudden. he's not even coming near the food he's even swimming away from the syringe of bloodworms when he would usually fight for the bloodworms. I don't really notice him acting much different other than of course not eating and being aggressive for any bloodworms.. He's kinda only been staying on one side of the tank by the the top of the heater even when it's not on, its just where he's been staying around. Ya he does look a little skinny he just doesn't look full like usual but he's not like sunken in skinny.. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom