Angels in a 20 or 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fine, ordering during early quarantine is a mess but fine now. They just have a really big variety at azgarden. A little questionable quality but usually bounces back when the plants are in a tank

That price is insane for shipping, for plants?

Find hobbyists online, always people getting rid of stuff clogging up the tank.

Earlier you mentioned amazon Sword. They do great in a pot with soil. They want ferts lots of ferts to be amazing looking.

A less expensive thing and beautiful and easy to care for is Crypts in general, low maintenance for the majority, is Cryptocoryne Balansae.

The long wispy ones are the Balansae (center plant on the DW is also super easy Bolbitis heudelotii).

Edit: missed the pic
This is a 12G Edge tank, back then, I didn't realize they got so long. These grew from a tissue culture.
60074-albums13090-picture68690.jpg

They look so lovely in the back flowing across the top of the tank, they get long.

You can also buy the tissue culture packs and raise them up yourself, or mix grown plants with the tissue culture to fill in.

Which fish are you wanting for the 20G long tank you found?

Last edited:
I’m deciding on a 20 long or a weird tank that is led and sAys it’s 13 gallons but when I look at the dimensions, it’s a 20, 26 long 18 high 10 wide for only 80 bucks... I like pygmies, dwarf puffers, rcs/other colors, and possible otos

And just thinking, to feed otos, can you just overdose fertilizer a bit, and algae will pop up everywhere

Back
Top Bottom