Any one know what this is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes it's just the white strips. I told the dh that and said darn it he like the zebra strips lol. He wants one of those zebra pleco's I saw it online for 400+ I was like wow that's just gunna be a dream lol. But I love these guys they have very cool personalities when lights are off they will swim around and tease me cat.

One of them just disappeared just gone. He was there this morning and when I got home he was just gone I can't find him and all I have in that tank is neon tetras glo fish DG a bull dog pleco and a few other random tetras nothing aggressive. I've look in everything :-( I hope he's just hiding good

Here's a good pic of one of them
First middle sized one second smallest one

Attachments

• image-3838650948.jpg
    image-3838650948.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3568456713.jpg
    image-3568456713.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 102
Hmmm... The one with more white may not be a sunodontis eupterus... Maybe a synodontis angelicus? I still dont think its an upside down catfish

Bbush said:
Elusive lil guys huh?

They are so fun to watch the bigger one which is the one I took pic of still in Walmart tank wit the blue back round is in a 55 and is always hiding if lights are on. But I'll sit and watch a while after lights out and he's jus full of life. The middle sized one is starting to come out more when the light is on. And the small one stays on the rock by the bubbler when lights are on but they are fun to watch when I give them freeze dried blood worms they come to the top and eat them almost right outta my hands. Sorry just rambling but i've never owed such a interesting fish. I love watch all the tanks but the cats are just so interesting. I started a scarp book of my tanks and each fishy my hubby think I'm crazy lol

mikeISright said:
Hmmm... The one with more white may not be a sunodontis eupterus... Maybe a synodontis angelicus? I still dont think its an upside down catfish

I'll have to look it up once I get the computer on. If it is different am I still feeding him right? They are cool either way every once in a while I'll see them swim around for just a min than back to their rock and tunnel.

Ok looking online they have a few pics of cross's between the angelicus and eupterus that kinda look like him to could that be a possibility ?

mikeISright said:
Yeah that seems to be a popular cross. Anythings possible and yes our feeding is fine

Ok cool... The biggest one and smallest one (the two with less white) seem to like being right by the bubbler. It's almost like they like the current it makes. My hubby got worried the one day because the one would let its self go up little with bubble and than swim down against the current my first thoughts were from what I have read they org come from rivers so maybe just a things they like to do

Yeah i beleive they come from lakes but probably am wrong on that. When they get bigger ide love to see pics

Here's part of his underneath it's spotted :)

Attachments

• image-1295183487.jpg
    image-1295183487.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image-2384339595.jpg
    image-2384339595.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 91
Here are few more pics is has grown like an inch since we got him this is the more white one and the baby.. The one thats mostly black never comes out if lights are on :-/ every once in a while I'll catch him in the am at feeding time sorry water a lil cloudy :-( just did water change

Attachments

• image-1123489377.jpg
    image-1123489377.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 99
  • image-3399856146.jpg
    image-3399856146.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-3627607002.jpg
    image-3627607002.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom