Anybody want to share their pirate themed aquarium? Fishing for ideas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hopeless - I used to like the air bubbles coming out of the pirate chest.... oh, yeah, and the sunken ship.

I think someone did one in lego a while back.

Lol I'm working on it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I got mad at my gf last year and buried the diamond earings I got her in the bottom of.my planted tank.. i drew her a map, warned her of the biting rams and assassin snails. I dont think she'll be unearthing that treasure anytime soon:) left out the part that assassin snails only assassinate other snails...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got mad at my gf last year and buried the diamond earings I got her in the bottom of.my planted tank.. i drew her a map, warned her of the biting rams and assassin snails. I dont think she'll be unearthing that treasure anytime soon:) left out the part that assassin snails only assassinate other snails...

That's so evil it's amazing.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Hahaha!! Evil genius ;-) Although, nothing would keep me from my sparklers!

Brookstar!
I adore your warped sense of humor !!
Lmao
Sunken ship, ordered one, haven't received it yet. But it is coming. just looking for ideas
Was kinda hoping people might post pics of what they came up with. I have a 150 gal tank. I just have plants plastic. And rocks for fish can hide in. Thinking about a cave,sunken ship, treasure chest. Just trying see it in my mind first. Hugs everyone..

I saw that episode!! Lol

LOL, it's a good thing it isn't a bichir tank, when those bite, you have to pry em off ;)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431399542.879573.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431399632.552703.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431399701.798704.jpg
Throughly enjoying my tank!!
I believe I watch my fish more than TV!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom