anyone know a website that ships around the East Coast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that their website? Nice. I will definitely check into this when I am ready for more fish! I would order some otos if I didn't already order them from my LFS. I guess it isn't much different having them order it vs. ordering it yourself except for the shipping.

Not our website. That's a friend of ours and she's great to do business with.

BTW- if you sent me a PM regarding scarlet badis, I probably would have said that I'll let you know if I can get them. Well, I can't get them... at this point. Hopefully that will change. If I've forgotten to get back with you I apologize; however, you could have just simply reminded me via PM rather than bringing it up publicly. I get many PM's and the occasional mistake is going to happen... again, my apologies.

Aw I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be negative or anything at all. :( I didn't pm you anyways; I just posted on the thread. From now on I will pm you if I do need anything, you guys do seem to be pretty busy and it isn't a big deal or anything. Sorry! :peace:

Thanks for understanding! Sometimes I think a post in a sale thread can kind of get lost in the shuffle. For me at least, PM's are a lot easier to keep track of. :)

Back
Top Bottom