ASM G Skimmers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got a G4+ for FREE!!!!!!!!!! Needs a new pump and finding that has been a pain...It even has the Recer mod already in place...just need a Sedera 9000

Nice grab! Theres plenty on online retailers who sell sedra's.

You must be better at finding them then I am...I've only been able to find 2 and they have them priced so high...I found one on ebay and I'm watching it......

Probably the same places :p Around $80

Why sedra though? Theres like a million 900gph pumps!

It doesn't have to be a sedra...but it will need the needle wheel I don't want to have to modify this thing more...If I were to get a KPS9000 it would hook right back into the existing plumbing and I wouldn't have to change anything...that is the main reason

I think any needle wheel is going to be expensive, heck replacement needle wheels are $40 alone!

Id def. check out ebay.

The one I found on Ebay is the modified sedra with the needle wheel..for 89.99 I think I'm going to ahve to grab it...best price I've found!

Thats a good price, since if you were to mod it on your own you would end up spending $80+$40.

Oh I know even if I have to spend $100+ on the pump I got an awesome deal on the skimmer...it's way more then I need but that could be my excuse for adding another tank LOL

Well I bit the bullet and ordered the KSP 9000 EuroReef mod pump for the skimmer.....pricey but has more punch then the standard Sedra 9000...It will be in my hands tomorrow arround 12 noon....Now I have an excuse to plumb the 55 into the system and get just nuts!!!!!

I'll put some pics up of the pump and skimmer...by the way it is a ASM G4+

Back
Top Bottom