BANGAR's 46g bowfront build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the pH coming out of the tap? If that is less than 8.0, then you should test a small portions of the gravel and sand (in distilled water if possible) to see if they are contributing to the 8.0 pH.
BTW - Those phantoms are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What is the pH coming out of the tap? If that is less than 8.0, then you should test a small portions of the gravel and sand (in distilled water if possible) to see if they are contributing to the 8.0 pH.
BTW - Those phantoms are awesome!

Thanks fresh!
I believe the pH out of my tap is around 7.6-7.8!
New Years I bought 4 more black Phantoms! Making the school 5 males and 2 females; a little skewed but I might go back and get 1 fem. I also added 3 Oto cats! Already noticing a decrease in algae on plants, and they are growing better too.
My wisteria is starting to take off, as well as my L repens! Tiger lotus isn't doing much though :(

I will post pics soon. My Lady got this super hightech camera for Xmas so I'm pumped to sang some pics!

I'm getting something in the mail tomorrrowww! I don't know what type of fish it is but I have my suspicions ? I think my lady got me some angelmania Angels!!!

I know it's fish

Hey your PM box is full. Trying to reach you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good to know! I can't erase them from my phone so I'll do them when I get home! I forgot to paypal you yesterday!
This is what my weather should look like this week. I will message you soon :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452378799.535346.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452751499.012688.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452751511.822739.jpg

Told you I got a sick camera! Check out the black phantom shimmer! Caught on camera! The angel is pretty nice. Any name ideas?

The angel is called a "platinum blushing angel" from angels plus as well... I know they are a pretty popular site on here

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452751524.159896.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452751524.159896.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 46
View attachment 283642View attachment 283643

Told you I got a sick camera! Check out the black phantom shimmer! Caught on camera! The angel is pretty nice. Any name ideas?

The angel is called a "platinum blushing angel" from angels plus as well... I know they are a pretty popular site on here

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452751681.227054.jpg

View attachment 283642View attachment 283643

I never name fish anymore. I have too many and it hurts more when they die. But yeah that's a great camera and you got some great shots!

Brenna

Back
Top Bottom