Bec's 200Litre Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bectan01

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all, thought it was about time to show off some pics. Tank is about a year and a half on. Simple set up with 2 x powerheads, a skimmer, about 55kg's of live rock, running LEDs.

Stock - mated pair of black and white percula clowns, a Bennett's Sharpnose Puffer, Scooter Blenny, Purple Firefish and a Gold Stripe Cardinal. Looking for one more... Suggestions?

Corals - various zoas, hammer, leather, finger leather, star polyps, clove polyps, frogspawn, zenia, sun coral and some misc others... Looking to get more but slowly stocking as i do have a sometimes naughty puffer who has been known to nibble :ermm:

Pics are in order, from the early days of set up, through 2 lighting upgrades, to the recent additions of corals. Enjoy and feedback/advise is welcome! P.S please excuse my poor bleached nem, happened while i was away and had a mate looking after the tank. They did a good job but i found out later they had been topping off with salt water. Since i have been back the tank is stable again but no change in the nem :( and yes, its the same one from the earlier pic...

Attachments

• newtank.jpg
    newtank.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 181
  • newBFFs.jpg
    newBFFs.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 178
  • newpuffer.jpg
    newpuffer.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 195
  • newclowns.jpg
    newclowns.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 178
cant work out how to upload more than 4 pics at a time...

Attachments

• firsthosting.jpg
    firsthosting.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 180
  • cloves.jpg
    cloves.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 175
  • leathers.jpg
    leathers.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 167
  • greenpolyps.jpg
    greenpolyps.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 172
more pics, more recent...

Attachments

• didak.jpg
    didak.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Pdiddy100.jpg
    Pdiddy100.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 190
  • firefaceclose.jpg
    firefaceclose.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 203
  • recentFTS.jpg
    recentFTS.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 213
last ones i promise :)

Attachments

• midtank.jpg
    midtank.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 191
  • cardinalsun.jpg
    cardinalsun.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 209
  • sunsnight.jpg
    sunsnight.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 180
  • zoas.jpg
    zoas.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 200
Cheers folks for the tank love :) the nem is a regular old bubble tip that's just a by sad at the moment. Any tips on what could bring this guy back? It's been like that for a while...

New fish! Love this little guy. Not sure why I have never had a blenny before - look at his little face! After acclimating and being introduced to the tank he is now in hiding. Can hopefully snap another pic tomorrow when the lights come back on :)

Attachments

• image-1146350371.jpg
    image-1146350371.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom