Best Blue Cichlid..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big Tex

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been searching for a nice blue fish for a while, I like electric blues but I don't like the body structure, I would love a blue Cobue like this one but idk where to get one, anybody have a favorite site to order from..? I've never ordered online before!

Attachments

• image-3605904078.jpg
    image-3605904078.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 101
That is a nice fish but I should've mentioned I have mostly mbuna and cobue in my tanks.

I really need some help with the online ordering guys I have no clue how to go about it and especially since they go but scientific names! Lol

Dovii dont look anything like flowerhorns.

Also- you probably should have mentioned you want african cichlids people can help more when they know a little more info

That is a nice fish but I should've mentioned I have mostly mbuna and cobue in my tanks.

I really need some help with the online ordering guys I have no clue how to go about it and especially since they go but scientific names! Lol

Go to petsolutions, live aquaria, or eBay. I recommend petsolutions. The shipping is usually around $15-20. They ship in insulated boxes that arrive in one day. Petsolutions has A LOT of fish for sale and just look up cichlids and you will get quite a few results.

Dovii dont look anything like flowerhorns.

Also- you probably should have mentioned you want african cichlids people can help more when they know a little more info

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the Cichlid discussion section.. I'm on mobile bud my bad.

Nope, I don't really like flowerhorn looking fish, or anything "largemouth bass" looking.. I'm really interested in a cobue or mbuna but open to other ideas as well like maybe a nice zebra..?

Just an FYI, flowerhorn are hybrids...Dovii occur in nature and are their own species, hence the scientific name Parachomis dovii. Nothing alike.

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the Cichlid discussion section.. I'm on mobile bud my bad.

You are in the cichlid discusion. There are new world cichlids and old world cichlids. You have (by what i have gathered) old world cichlids so therefore i cant help you because i know didly squat crap about them lmao sorry

Edit: ok I'm in the Cichlid discussion what the heck, I'm not trying to piss anyone off and I'm apologizing now if I did, I just like the body types I listed or anything close.

Again I do apologize guys!

Go to petsolutions, live aquaria, or eBay. I recommend petsolutions. The shipping is usually around $15-20. They ship in insulated boxes that arrive in one day. Petsolutions has A LOT of fish for sale and just look up cichlids and you will get quite a few results.

How is the check out there..? PayPal? Credit card..?

And what do they use for delivery..? Fedex express..? Ups red..?

Its ok bro lol. Everyone gets confused once in a while. Ok so you are looking for a blue african cichlid right?

Yessir but not an electric blue, I don't like the body on it, and yes I learned something new today as well, never knew they were synthetic lol

How is the check out there..? PayPal? Credit card..?

And what do they use for delivery..? Fedex express..? Ups red..?

It's usually ups or FedEx. ( Next day air ). You can use PayPal or credit card. There is a list of options on shipping and billing when you checkout.

Back
Top Bottom