Best corys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
In a 29 gallon tank with

1 German blue ram
1 apistogramma
1 pearl gourami
10 neons
3 otos
6 rumynose
I was lookin at Julii, but they're $7.99 each! So I was looking at Pygmy, false Julii, and what else? Also, how much is a average price for each type?

I think it depends on your local scene. The habrosus near me were $7 or so. My new aeneus and the albinos here are only $4.

In a 29 gallon tank with

1 German blue ram
1 apistogramma
1 pearl gourami
10 neons
3 otos
6 rumynose
I was lookin at Julii, but they're $7.99 each! So I was looking at Pygmy, false Julii, and what else? Also, how much is a average price for each type?

I like panda Cory's...
And sorry to deiviate but in my 20g how is
1blue ram
1powder blue gourami
3pristella tetras
3otos
I don't know anything about the gourami except its pretty and 5.99......

I like panda Cory's...
And sorry to deiviate but in my 20g how is
1blue ram
1powder blue gourami
3pristella tetras
3otos
I don't know anything about the gourami except its pretty and 5.99......

Again. Tetras 6+ I'd do the ram, 6 Priscilla, 3 otos, maby a dg

It could die or infect due to many of them Cary disease. And then add otos and ram 4-6 months down

Panda corys definitely a favorite but I like my julii a lot too. And in my 55 gallon I only have 1 panda, and 2 julii and they seem pretty happy all the time. But I am thinkin bout gettin a couple more pandas cuz they look so cool

I love panda Cories or black Venezuela Cories. Also stebai are cute but they may get too big for your tank.

I have a smaller tank in which I put pygmy cories. I didn't think I would enjoy them as much as larger cories, but I freaking love them! They are absolutely adorable. In my 29 I think I'm going to put pandas. I'd definitely do pygmies again. I think they were about $3 or $4 each.

I have a smaller tank in which I put pygmy cories. I didn't think I would enjoy them as much as larger cories, but I freaking love them! They are absolutely adorable. In my 29 I think I'm going to put pandas. I'd definitely do pygmies again. I think they were about $3 or $4 each.

They are adorable,i had cory habrosus and they r so cute :)

I've only had Panda's, Julii and Albino, and I would say the Julii's have been the most beneficial.

They clean algae from my rocks and leaves, something my other species have never done. I have a rock cave in my 55G that had a brown tinge to the surface after several months, and wiping it with my finger wouldn't get rid of it, so I ignored it.

A few days after I placed some Julii's in there, it was sparkling clean. I don't even know how they managed to do it.

Since ur pm is full...

You sure? Make sure your looking at Senegal...
You recommend any tiger barb shaped fish?
SENEGAL BICHER=8-10in...
I asked a AA(bicher) expert....

Again. Tetras 6+ I'd do the ram, 6 Priscilla, 3 otos, maby a dg

It could die or infect due to many of them Cary disease. And then add otos and ram 4-6 months down

Since ur pm is full...

You sure? Make sure your looking at Senegal...
You recommend any tiger barb shaped fish?
SENEGAL BICHER=8-10in...
I asked a AA(bicher) expert....

Please let's keep our ideas contained into one thread. If you wish to talk about your tank stocking, please do so in your already-created stocking thread.

No one ever talks about emerald corys. I have a few in my tank that are super active and even has babies
i am raising there fry to add to their "army"

Back
Top Bottom