Betta build, one more tank? Sure....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! You should devise a pulley and crank system for it. Talk about adjustable lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not bad at all! Looks very stable actually.

Hows the DHG doing? I heard you can coax it to out out runners by trimming it.

Nice! You should devise a pulley and crank system for it. Talk about adjustable lighting.

It's at 12" for now, may lower it a bit if things don't get to crazy in there.. forget crank and pulley.. i want to rig up magnets so the thing just hovers in place!!
Hey fish, the dhg seems to be doing pretty well, I'm going to consult with sk3lly on the next step, could use a trim though..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My dinning room looks like a mad scientists lab so I guess it fits right in pitty..

Hey, brook! They don't let us PM pictures but I wanted to show you my new betta! bruin died last week :( I saw this guy a couple days later looking awesome! He is shy though so you can't see the lace pattern on his fins so well. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410116766.089410.jpg sorry this is sort of off topic! How is your build coming?

Sent from my iPhone

Hey, brook! They don't let us PM pictures but I wanted to show you my new betta! bruin died last week :( I saw this guy a couple days later looking awesome! He is shy though so you can't see the lace pattern on his fins so well. View attachment 249347 sorry this is sort of off topic! How is your build coming?

Sent from my iPhone

Black beauty!! Sorry to hear about the other lil fella:( Hah, I'm the last person that would ever call an off topic post!! haven't seen the tank in 3 days, quick check when I got in and the light was still hanging and the lexane lid hadn't warped yet.. I'll have a better idea of the growth under new light when I get in later.

Been a while.. did a slight rescape to accommodate some new Ludwiga sp. Red. That dw was taking up 50% of the floor. Betta is eating like crazy and coloring up amazingly, he face bumps my finger tip, Bros for life:)

Attachments

• 1411642316366.jpg
    1411642316366.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 1411642327774.jpg
    1411642327774.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 1411642347728.jpg
    1411642347728.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 82
Looks good, but a little cloudy?

Yah,.it is huh? I think it's from the lexane top I made, gives the appearance?? Also just did a water change and stirred up the sand quite a bit with the new plants and dw. I may get a piece of egg crate for the top instead.

Yah,.it is huh? I think it's from the lexane top I made, gives the appearance?? Also just did a water change and stirred up the sand quite a bit with the new plants and dw. I may get a piece of egg crate for the top instead.

Ah ok if it's just the top then all's well

Not to pick it a part, but, am I paranoid or is that a big ol' belly on that guy?

Sent from my iPhone

Not to pick it a part, but, am I paranoid or is that a big ol' belly on that guy?

Sent from my iPhone

What should I do? It's frustrating, feed the shrimp algae wafers at night but I think he's still eating too much if it.... will peas clear em out?

It should be ok, if it doesn't help then maybe don't feed him any other time?

I'll give him peas, I'd be more worried if he wasn't a complete spaz all the time, dude can move for a fatty haha

My betta was like that too. He was completely fine but fat like that and then one day suddenly he was dead. It is really frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone

My betta was like that too. He was completely fine but fat like that and then one day suddenly he was dead. It is really frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't want that to happen, I'm going to have to get creative here, rcs may be on a strictly zucchini diet for the time being..

How do you like the Ludwigia sp red so far? Will it replace AR. I am having a devil of a time keeping the AR mini happy. Crinkled leaves and all.
I think a colony of RCS would be nice in that tank.

How do you like the Ludwigia sp red so far? Will it replace AR. I am having a devil of a time keeping the AR mini happy. Crinkled leaves and all.
I think a colony of RCS would be nice in that tank.

I just planted it but it looks nice so far, the ar is taking off in the 30l so I don't know there.. the rcs are already in there!

Back
Top Bottom