Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lokismom808 said:
This is my Gizmo.....

He has a wonderful personality..?de0d

Lovely fish :) im so getting into Bettas now,hoping to get my 1st one soon got a 10 gallon for him,and i will post a pic up on here,once he has settles in, ive enjoyed seeing everyone's Bettas on this thread

tropicalfishlady said:
Lovely fish :) im so getting into Bettas now,hoping to get my 1st one soon got a 10 gallon for him,and i will post a pic up on here,once he has settles in, ive enjoyed seeing everyone's Bettas on this thread

He's my first too and I really enjoy having him around...he loves looking at everything around him and he especially loves to tease my cat.

This is my female crowntail female betta, Snooki Sparkle (lol don't ask.)

Attachments

• image-1232415630.jpg
    image-1232415630.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 88
Lardeelion said:
My son's halfmoon double tail, Jerkface. (What can you expect from a 6-year-old?)

I love it... Jerkface! I have a gold fish named Invader Zim, so I totally understand. My son named him when he was 7. He named another goldfish Awesome Junior. I asked him who Awesome Senior was. His answer, "Me, of course!".

He wants a betta for Christmas, and since I have a spare 10gal, I can hardly refuse. :)

Lokismom808 said:
He's my first too and I really enjoy having him around...he loves looking at everything around him and he especially loves to tease my cat.

Awwww wow thats so cool,my cat sometimes sits and looks at my tank so ill see what my Betta does lol ;-)

I love it... Jerkface! I have a gold fish named Invader Zim, so I totally understand. My son named him when he was 7. He named another goldfish Awesome Junior. I asked him who Awesome Senior was. His answer, "Me, of course!".

He wants a betta for Christmas, and since I have a spare 10gal, I can hardly refuse. :)

No, you certainly can't refuse! And, oh darn, you may have to take on the task of aquascaping. You know, just so it's a proper habitat. Not because you're taking over the tank or anything...

Invader Zim and Awesome Junior - hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom