Bettas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patty1980

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I NEED him!!

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1390857120615.jpg
    1390857120615.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 75
I bid on him. There are two others, same seller I wish I had tanks for!

I just had to make my 2 a new tank, I needed their tank as a hospital tank :( so I only had the one tank, it's a 20litre... Not as big for them as I'd like BUT better than a nasty little container.. Basically I divided it at an angle with a piece of glass I had from a broken photo frame and siliconed it in place, they both have equal amounts of room on each side.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390861774.150194.jpg
The funny thing is they seem much happier and active in this tank now than their old one, I only had a temporary divider there. They can see each other and I've put some fake plants in for now til I can get real ones. I glued the bamboo and leaves on and made a lid for it out of bamboo aswell. Maybe something like this is an option for you??

The tank I'm cycling now. 5 gallon with two mystery snails. By the time he gets here it should be ready!! My kids and I are excited!

Attachments

• 1390862082464.jpg
    1390862082464.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 62
We are way newbies. Very addictive hobby!

Looks great, he will be happy In there I'm sure!! I'm reasonably new back into fish keeping - I used to have tanks when I was young - now I'm running a cichlid tank, a guppy tank, and a grow out tank for their babies, my sons black moor goldfish tank, my bettas, and I have my hospital tank running most times too.. Welcome to the addiction lol.

Oh man! Sounds like tattoos! I'm seeing it getting out of hand, but its fun

I'm so drawn to the blues and purples! Pretty!

Yeah I only went to buy one, the blue guy was in a tank with other fish (can't remember what) and he was being harassed so I decided to get him too..

Back
Top Bottom