Bill's 10 Gallon Cool Water Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice! I've been thinking in a 10 gallon coldwater tank too, think I know what I'm doing now!
Very nice!, I don't how how you found those rocks!

Went on a spontaneous road trip to an LFS and picked up 6 of these...

He gave me two berried females, here's to hoping they do well... TDS down to 203. Got my fingers crossed! :D

I also got some amano shrimp for the 12L. I'll update that thread tomorrow.

Awesome, Bill! Are the white clouds still in there? If they are, I wouldn't count on seeing any babies. :(

They're super tigers.

Yeah, I still have the white clouds in there. Hopefully all the rocks crevasses and DHG provide enough cover for the shrimplets.

I had RCS survive with neons, but they had a nice mat of HC to hide in.

So far the, I have seen them nip at the shrimp. We'll see, I suppose.

Oh really! Jesus, I thought it would be growing like crazy, don't you have high light?

I had turned the co2 down for a while, so that may be why growth has been slow. I'd consider it medium light.

I think next week I'll give the DHG a trim. I've been reading that trimming it low will help to encourage new growth.

Yeah, I'm gonna give the shrimp some time to settle in before I mess with tank. I'll keep ya guys updated.

On another note. I was finally able to count all 6 of the tigers I added. They're pretty good at hiding! I found my first molt, so I'm taking that as a good sign that the shrimp survived the molting process. I wish they'd come out in the open a bit more! :)

Back
Top Bottom