Bill's 12 Long - A Rimless Iwagumi Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was the I wanna say the eheim 2216 mabey I don't remember exactly but they were 55 and change with shipping and there was only 2 I wanted one too but I'm at my budget this month already. Oh and they were used.

Okay i tried using Amazon's search wish list function. Couldn't find you! Lol

But wait.. You want two large eheim filters.. There's another clue! You must be getting a monster tank a la Rivercats, perhaps?

Nope not the 2215 its the 2217 for tanks up to 136g I belive there's 2 used ones on amazon for 55 and change free shipping with prime there still there.

I am convinced that hidden in the box is an Eheim filter. I can't be sure which one, but I know it is a classic model like the 2211, 2213, 2217 etc. If I had photoshop on this computer I would totally do a comparison between the teaser pic he showed us and a picture of an eheim classic canister box- the resemblance is striking! Haha... Really though, it looks a lot like it.

Thread will probably be started next weekend some time. You guys will find out soon! Just ordered the last few necessities, should be here by the 2nd. Then it's a trip to the LFS and I will have everything I need! Muahahaha! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom