Bio cube to 57 gal rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FTS under blue LEDs only. The Hollywood chalice glowsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1431570854.705931.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

One of my hammers has a large bubble at its mouth. Will it split soon or is something wrong? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432942245.943616.jpg

Ok, thank you. I will update if anything odd happens

Couple new pics. Changed the tank up a bit to make room for the growing anemone.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438728037.947974.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438728051.961911.jpg

so this is how my hog fish sleeps...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453606245.470264.jpg

what type of hog is that I always wanted one but never could decide what kind I want

I had a hammer do that once I checked my parameters and found the phosphates high so I figured that caused it , I never had it happen again after that so I never really researched it deeper to find if that was the cause or not ,

Candy hog fish. A lot like a wrasse, great personality. That portion of the hammer doesn't get a ton of light because the heads above it have exploded with growth. If the heads above it start showing signs of decline I will be concerned.

Love your Clown and Hogfish! Fish with a great personality are the best, it's always interesting to see how different fish sleep.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1468024558.604893.jpg
Hammer corals have really had a growth spurt recently. Bout the size of a softball now...

Thought this was interesting...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1468366373.558513.jpg

It's a very popular dish in burmuda since the lion fish has no natrual predators, it supposedly tastes like hog fish.

It's a very popular dish in burmuda since the lion fish has no natrual predators, it supposedly tastes like hog fish.

If my WF has it, I think I will give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom