Bio cube to 57 gal rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool! I love my tiny little RBTA. Mine took almost 2 weeks to get really comfortable and stay put. Good luck with it, they are extremely attractive!

Thanks!!! My maroon clown found it today but he is too big to really stay in it. Looking forward to watching it grow.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Updated FTS. Nothing new to report. I love the candy hog fish, glad I added himImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425771993.065179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Updated FTS. Nothing new to report. I love the candy hog fish, glad I added himView attachment 266651

Looks great! They are beautiful fish. I've thought of getting one a couple times when I seen then available at my old LFS. Haven't seen them in a while. I'm kinda jealous of that hogfish. :)

Thanks Paul. The hog fish reminds me a lot of a wrasse which is exactly what I was hoping. I'd love to have a pair of ruby dragonets.

Thanks Paul. The hog fish reminds me a lot of a wrasse which is exactly what I was hoping. I'd love to have a pair of ruby dragonets.

Yea they are very closely related to wrasses. I absolutely love my pair of ruby reds! :)

Update pic of my Nem. Growing big!!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428189407.202198.jpg looking a little beat up from my maroon clown.

the clown is turning 10 yrs old soon ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429479433.953040.jpg

Quick question has that hogfish ever tried to jump ever? Also do you have an open top on your tank?

Quick question has that hogfish ever tried to jump ever? Also do you have an open top on your tank?

I do have an open top and haven't had an issue. I specifically didn't get a yellow wrasse because they are known jumpers. I don't think he will jump but who knows.

I do have an open top and haven't had an issue. I specifically didn't get a yellow wrasse because they are known jumpers. I don't think he will jump but who knows.

Very cool. I would take that hogfish over a yellow wrasse any day. I know they are closely related to wrasses that's why I ask.

Grabbed myself a new toy today. Very nice tumble on this
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1430787091.771928.jpg

5" BRS reactor. I am running phosguard. I always felt like the other reactors were too big/bulky. This one seems about perfect for my size tank

Huh, well I really like it. And you had the ability to use the valve. I couldn't get it plumbed in and have to keep turning off the pump. Annoying.

Thanks. Hopefully it will help keep my phosphates in check

Phosguard is powerful stuff. It will suck everything out it can until it is expended. This can lead to it either doing its job for 28 days or even 3, depending on how high of phosphates of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom