Brooksters 29 gal rescape!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got this! Tank empty, just wiping it down, shop vac baby! Gravel and vishpooo out!

image-4129306858.jpg

Shop vac! Ingenious. You must be drinking "smart" beer. Tank looks good and clean! Judging by the profile in the mirror, it look like a few beers have been involved before! LOL
Go! Go!

Geez OS.. You sure know how to take a guy down a peg haha. Man it's colder than blank over here, I'm in hibernation mode;) behold... The fastest rescape I've ever done! Well the only one really...

image-4030109372.jpg

Just fired the filters up, not as cloudy as I'd thought it would be...

Geez OS.. You sure know how to take a guy down a peg haha. Man it's colder than blank over here, I'm in hibernation mode;) behold... The fastest rescape I've ever done! Well the only one really...

Just fired the filters up, not as cloudy as I'd thought it would be...

Dude that's awesome!!! Very good job

Brookster, that scape looks STELLAR man. Good job! Give us a full frame shot of the tank. I really like the DW placement. Now as with my rescape you have a royal mess to clean up. When I saw your reflection in the previous picture, I couldn't resist. "De Devil made me do it!" You got a long way to go before your "profile" is as wide as mine. OS.

Much better than the pink stuff. *Shudders* Welcome to the natural look. ;)

The natural look is limited ONLY too aquariums by the way. Ladies, let's keep shaving our legs and underarms please.

And I can say that since I'm female.

Destructo has some cleaning up to do! All good OS, been meaning to move that mirror! Thanks dragon, all my others are au naturall, this was just to far gone and I was dreading this task, not so bad though. Welp I here my fish bouncing off the top of the Rubbermaid bin, I guess it's time to let them loose in their new playpen.
Edit. That thud was a barb making it through the small crack where the heater cord went in.. I got him back in quick. Fingers crossed..

Attachments

• image-1751884311.jpg
    image-1751884311.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Looks great Brookster. That driftwood that is kind of on a tripod looks like the head of Sid the sloth from ice age. Love the new look and keen to see how it develops over time.

Much better than the pink stuff. *Shudders* Welcome to the natural look. ;)

The natural look is limited ONLY too aquariums by the way. Ladies, let's keep shaving our legs and underarms please.

And I can say that since I'm female.

Men can say it too, it might just be their last words if they say it in the wrong company :hide:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom