Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guns and Roses, ACDC, Def Leppard, amazing music.

I'm following! I wanna see pics of the finished product! So what are you planning tank wise?

40.b housing the current residents of my tanks.
20 long with apisto macs.
20 or 30 long for new ram garden.
20 long shellie tank
75 with sevs or an oscar.. leaning toward sevs so I can get my jungle val and cyperus helferi in a proper tank.. my buddy wants me to adopt his beloved earth eaters too..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I heard you had bucephalandra at one time. What was your experience with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I heard you had bucephalandra at one time. What was your experience with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Meh.. still.have it in the 30 somewhere.. if you can get it grown and established submersed.. been a waste in my tanks..

So does this mean that you will be keeping some proper apistos??

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im following bro. Looks sweet, Just need to get some surround sound hooked up in there! (y) What do you mean proper apistos Gillie? Are CAC not good enough for you anymore :lol:

So does this mean that you will be keeping some proper apistos??

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Once I get some ro going I'll probably try my luck..

So 1.) saw deftones earlier this year, they are pretty awesome live

2.) looking good man! I'm taking notes for the future fish room my girlfriend has promised me in our next home. When she looks at a house ad, she even makes sure the basement is either tiled or concrete, has a bathroom or water access, and when she did a home visit without me, even checked to make sure the floors were level. A fish nerd always needs a great significant otter!

3.) BUY THAT TANK!

4.) gonna have to take points off ha for the Patriots reference.

5.) neolamprologus callipterus. Big males that will steal each other's shells in the wild. They would look awesome in a 6' 75 gallon with some various rock dwellers and possibly even some cyprichromis

6.) severum a will DESTROY plants. Especially Val. My uaru are very similar to sevs...you've seen what my big tank looks like. Do what mike did and get a less common wet pet like a hoogaboomorum, even if not just because their name is fun to say haha

7.) I think I was done at 6, but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hehehe look at this bad boy 72"Lx18"Dx12"H
Rare 75 gallon LONG fish tank

Wow, that is the kuhli tank I've been wanting for years!!!

Freakgecko91 said:
6.) severum a will DESTROY plants. Especially Val. My uaru are very similar to sevs...you've seen what my big tank looks like. Do what mike did and get a less common wet pet like a hoogaboomorum, even if not just because their name is fun to say haha

Yup, I had a sev wet pet in a 75g that even went after fake plants. Finally just threw in a bunch of anacharis stems...those he didn't have an issue with for whatever reason :rolleyes:

So 1.) saw deftones earlier this year, they are pretty awesome live

2.) looking good man! I'm taking notes for the future fish room my girlfriend has promised me in our next home. When she looks at a house ad, she even makes sure the basement is either tiled or concrete, has a bathroom or water access, and when she did a home visit without me, even checked to make sure the floors were level. A fish nerd always needs a great significant otter!

3.) BUY THAT TANK!

4.) gonna have to take points off ha for the Patriots reference.

5.) neolamprologus callipterus. Big males that will steal each other's shells in the wild. They would look awesome in a 6' 75 gallon with some various rock dwellers and possibly even some cyprichromis

7.) I think I was done at 6, but oh well

1. Watched some footage and their recent gigs look solid. Cheno used to get a little to "loose" on stage hahah..
2. Forget tile.. epoxy!!! Finished is key though, plugs and lights anyways..saved me thousands.
3. It's on Chicago man, my buddy just unloaded his 120 rimless on tpt. 3/4" glass!!
4. Naanaanaabooboo
5. Those I like, I'll be leaning on you and gillie when it's time for the shellie order, wish egg got hers spawning soon:D
6. Who am I kidding.. most likely going to rescue an oscy from spetko.
7. Thanks for number 7, really made my day!
Hey thanks for the next 5 days of rain moma nature, what could possible make moving tanks worse you ask?!?! 90 mph winds and driving rain that's what...

Stapps are still my personal favorite!

img_3287802_0_623492c6b73af558e45a67f46cb86536.jpg

What's up with the weather, is it because of Joaquin? Our 10 day forecast looks awful...

Stapps are still my personal favorite!

img_3287810_0_623492c6b73af558e45a67f46cb86536.jpg

What's up with the weather, is it because of Joaquin? Our 10 day forecast looks awful...

Do you have those! They're awesome!
Yah.. this hurricane Ahh brewing out at sea. May hit us.. may not.. I'm going to the petco sale later.. stress release some funds on new toys:)

Do you have those! They're awesome!
Yah.. this hurricane Ahh brewing out at sea. May hit us.. may not.. I'm going to the petco sale later.. stress release some funds on new toys:)

In the past unfortunately. We were in a third floor apartment and had to move. There were 12 tanks involved so I gave up anything under 20g which were mostly shellie tanks. I had these guys, occies, multies, brevis. Great little fish!

Have fun at Petco! I picked up a 10g yesterday, no idea where it's going or what I'll put in it :hide:

Once I move I have plans on a rack of 20 longs for Shellies. I love the big peaceful South Americans, and the tiny feisty little tanganyikans haha weirdest mix I could pick

I make things!!!

Attachments

• 1443744470978.jpg
    1443744470978.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 1443744482716.jpg
    1443744482716.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 1443744497085.jpg
    1443744497085.jpg