Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The R wallichii looks nice. Mine is finally showing more pink. The pogo is about where mine is (actually I have one decent stem and a bunch of runts). Next time I get pogo I'll see if it is submerged only. The die off from the emergent growth was about 90%.

The pogo looks really promising..when OS sent me some it all went to crap. 99.9%.. (my tank wasnt ready) sad..i ran the diy co2 into the adjustment slot of the ac 70.and it's spitting tiny bubbles everywhere! Temp. Solution for the next few days.. have some decisions to make..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Update time.. got my plate glass pieces in.. keeps the cat out and the light in.. added some dw I had lying around, Sydney inspired me;) it was totally covered in java moss. Even after its dried our for months I don't trust it, i got all cubscouts and widdled it off. Plants look like they're responding well to the new lighting, i left a couple ar leaves covered in gda intact to see what would happen. So far so good!

Attachments

• 1405632299245.jpg
    1405632299245.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 1405632311250.jpg
    1405632311250.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 1405632325429.jpg
    1405632325429.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 1405632340620.jpg
    1405632340620.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 121
Oh yah, glass top..

Attachments

• 1405632380009.jpg
    1405632380009.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 131
That driftwood looks sweeeet! Likin the glass top too. Ive broken every single one ive ever had lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Thanks man! Yah I had three pieces cut and polished as to not interfere with the sweet sat+ magic. .

You should create a Sat+ demo video with that sweet 4k video mode on your gs5! ;)

BTW, does dried moss on DW come back to life?

You should create a Sat+ demo video with that sweet 4k video mode on your gs5! ;)

BTW, does dried moss on DW come back to life?

That's a great idea, I feel cheesy recording my tank, besides your videos make anything I'll come up with look like chucky cheese b day party stuff.. I'll give it a go..strands of moss reanimate to the point where you'd never know they'd died, as far as spreading again?? We shall see?

So I stumbled upon a new means of getting the co2 onto the water.. let's just say it works;) Co2 Dispersement: http://youtu.be/l9oEUt3RRrs

I like it! Intermittent burst of CO2 mist. Good job.
Short video though. Thought you counter BrianNano's vid by playing some Barry White in the background. Next time.

I like it! Intermittent burst of CO2 mist. Good job.
Short video though. Thought you counter BrianNano's vid by playing some Barry White in the background. Next time.

Yah, you can hear it too! I'll put up a proper video tom after I put in some work on this tank. First week was a rough one.. should clean up nicely though!

Is that one of those modded Hagen elite filters to be a diffuser?

Yes indeed!! My lfs had them, get this... cheaper than amazon. They were running one in their co2 display, i noticed it and immediately asked them for one.

Welp, it's official, you guys were right.. i must have blacked out this morning because I just got an email from amazon confirming my entrance to the dark side..

The force has got me.. Wednesday can't come soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom