Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy- Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ended up getting just a DIY auto top off kit. Unfortunately it wasn't discounted. :(

I did however receive an email for $5 today. I don't know if it's unique or not, but here is the coupon code if you can use it: 596114EDFA9A5C46A6.

Glad to do it! $20 is $20 for something else like a coral or fish. ;-)

And yep, those coupon codes are valid usually for 24hours, I got one the day before yesterday so I was able to apply it to my order. They sometimes have 10% off coupon codes too, but not as frequently.

Just checked in..... Been busy at work & at home setting up for Christmas..... No email for me. PM sent.

Just sent an email to Jon over at BRS. I'm hoping they can remedy the situation for you today it's still kinda early. :)

Just checked in..... Been busy at work & at home setting up for Christmas..... No email for me. PM sent.

spoke with jon at BRS and he sent another email to that email address you gave me. You did register on the website with the same email address correct?

Thanks

Just noticed that a lot of people are saying that they haven't received anything about the group buy. Well my email didn't actually come from BRS, the email came from Jon Westmark and went into my junk mail. Maybe that is the problem that some of these people are having. Just trying to help Carey out a little, before you post and say you haven't received anything yet, try checking your junk mail first. That's just my 2 cents.
Thanks Carey for getting this group buy going!

Very welcome Pontiac.

Yep, the email comes from Jon directly so please check your spam or junk folders.

I'll be on most of the day so if anyone is having issues still let me know, Jon is really quick about fixing stuff. The poor guy, I must have sent him a dozen emails so far. LOL

Woot, stuff came in today. I still can't believe that I ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and it came in today via regular old UPS ground. The UPS guy had a weird look on his face as he asked me if one of the boxes (the one with salt) was a block of lead.

mfdrookie516 said:
Woot, stuff came in today. I still can't believe that I ordered it on Tuesday afternoon and it came in today via regular old UPS ground. The UPS guy had a weird look on his face as he asked me if one of the boxes (the one with salt) was a block of lead.

Lol!!!

Yep, thats quick service. lol I didn't order til yesterday so mine won't be here until Monday. :-( Got my reactor all set up just need the GFO. hehe

My order is in. 4 new bulbs, skimmer for my upcoming nano, new membrane, and a flow restrictor. Saved $50. Thanks again Carey

just thought i would share the great customer service i've had with bulk reef supply. i ordered 2 new heaters with manual dials. the site said that they were in stock but they wear actually on back order. because of the site error brs is sending me heaters with digital dials without any extra charge! thanks bulk reef supply and carey for setting this up!

I've had similar luck with their customer service. i asked them a few questions about some products and they got right back to me. :)

I'm also in the process of returning the hanna checker for calcium to them. Not sure if its the meter thats out of whack or if the product just stinks but I BRS gave me an RMA label and should be replacing it.

I wish all online sellers were as customer oriented as they are, I also wish BRS had more products to choose from, LOL, I'd get to order all my stuff from them then.

Serously! Ive talked to them about adding a few things, they said a couple of the things theyre looking into,, others not.... Hopefully tje continue to grow.

Just keep your eyes peeled, I will most likely start one up in February or so again. Always new people who want a shot. :-D

Back
Top Bottom