Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy- Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. i sent you a link just a few minutes ago via email with a quick explanation of what to do next. :)

It begins this tuesday and runs through the following weekend.

if you want in now is the time to speak up, I can still submit your info. :)

Hmm, I need a new RO/DI system and some ATI bulbs. I tried PM'ing ya but it didn't work.

lol, nope, sorry buffy. if you pm me the last name and email address I';ll add you to the list.

Ok, the list has been submitted and we got 24 people this go around. :)

If you havent already done so please register at bulk reef supply so that everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

If there is anyone who would still like in I can possibly add still but it would have to be like quick. LOL

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away. :)

Basically you all will get an email tomorrow that will tell you welcome to the group buy and the discounts are live so go shop. last time I think the discounts started at about noon time so expect an email by noon or so. If you don't get your email post here and I will get the situation resolved as quickly as possible.

Again, thanks everyone for making my life easier and getting me the information in a quick manner.

Hi, very new to the game. Can you add my email to the list? How do I pm you ?

hey carey....i called them up and asked to be added on but i was told to give you my info and that you should add me on. sorry for the late reply

Back
Top Bottom