Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL @ Buffy. It will be a good chance to see what kind of discounts there are I think and we can always do another, just takes ten people. Maybe when we have more cash we can do another. I know I;ll need a few things for the new 90g but it will be minimal due to it being a FOWLR, thank good ness, no lights to buy really. lol

Update!!

OK. I am going to send out an email from my list to all 22 people who have signed up. When you get it please reply with anything in the text field so I know that I got your info correct.

IF IF IF you do not get an email by tonight please let me know and we will compare the data I have versus what the correct info is.

If you do not respond I will assume I got the correct information and it will be forwarded to BRS early on Friday morning.

I could have made mistakes and this is the easiest way for me to double check.

Thanks guys!

You can still get in by the way just send me a pm.

I will begin working on the emails shortly.

Everyone should have had their email by now. I am missing 9 people as of now. If you could be so kind as to reply to it I would greatly appreciate it. If I have the wrong email addy I don't think it can be fixed after the fact and you can miss out.

This doesn't mean to you people that haven't signed up that its too late, you still have about 24 hours to get on the list. :)

I would hate to have someone left out because of a typo on my part. :)

Good. I wont have to post you as a non responder tomorrow. I will be cutting off at exactly six and then I will post the people who didnt respond.

Don't be one of those people!

carey said:
Good. I wont have to post you as a non responder tomorrow. I will be cutting off at exactly six and then I will post the people who didnt respond.

Don't be one of those people!

Got mine, right?

I believe so. I only have last names and emails on the list, I didnt think to use user name. lol

I know I could just wait until tomorrow, but just to double check...

Alldredge

I got, and replied, to your email, so just as long as you got the reply. Thank you!

huma-huma said:
just a thought, but does BRS sell new girlfriends? would be nice to get a new one on sale...

****, she found out about the undisclosed?

I have 7 people left who havent responded so I'll work on them tomorrow.

Still taking names if anyone else is in or wants to be. ;-)

huma-huma said:
lol yeah, not exactly thrilled but hey, she supports my fishie habit 100%

Not to bad unless that clown was the cheap one... Lol

You should have mine now. Sent it a few minutes ago. I signed it "Salty" so you knew who it was.
Thanks,
Your straggler

Back
Top Bottom