Caleb's Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Almost exactly like that except imagine a kid with the figure of a basketball player (6 foot tall :) ) jumping around and running like he saw a ghost ?

Caleb

So like the time I got stuck in the man lift while trying to nuke a wasps nest the size of a basketball?? A 6 foot football screaming like a Taylor Swift fan... bees and spiders got me like ahhhhhhhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think we all have our bee stories.....like the time I was looking crayfish at the lake, lifted a rock that was right on top of a hornet nest, they wiggled in my socks and got my face and neck stung pretty much everything legs up .......talk about creepy crawlies.

I think we all have our bee stories.....like the time I was looking crayfish at the lake, lifted a rock that was right on top of a hornet nest, they wiggled in my socks and got my face and neck stung pretty much everything legs up .......talk about creepy crawlies.

Ouch!

Well I'm a carrier of an epinephrine pen now.

I need to do a trim on the planted today it's a big fat jungle.

Caleb

Lol, you guys are sharing all these horror stories and the low point of my day is one of my crypts getting uprooted!

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Wow, quick response Caleb. Just got it yesterday if you are still silently following the sparkling gourami thing.

Wow, quick response Caleb. Just got it yesterday if you are still silently following the sparkling gourami thing.

You should make an official build thread!

Lol I use mobile so I can always fast reply :)

Caleb

Jealous of all the good looking tanks you have there. Put my 29 gallon and 5 gallon to shame.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Jealous of all the good looking tanks you have there. Put my 29 gallon and 5 gallon to shame.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Practice and dedication :) you would get chills if you saw my beginner tanks! LOL

Anyway,

My anemone decided to move halfway across the tank today onto the side of my rock work. Kinda of a happy and sad thing. Happy it's moving to where it will hopefully be happier at. Sad I have to move my Kenya tree because it would have been right next to it.

Here's where we stand with the Nem:

http://i.imgur.com/gcIYBeO.jpg

Caleb

What type of bubble anemone is it? Researching some different types of bubbles nems for when I'm ready to get one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What type of bubble anemone is it? Researching some different types of bubbles nems for when I'm ready to get one

To be honest I didn't know there was more than one lol.

Caleb

It seems like its just the different colors of BTA not different species

Ahh okay. Well according to Hank and Mr_X mine isn't bleached but they haven't seen one with white tips before.

Caleb

Ahh okay. Well according to Hank and Mr_X mine isn't bleached but they haven't seen one with white tips before.

Caleb

Just checked your thread specifically for the nano reef. Did you ever get the answer to feeding the nem?

Just checked your thread specifically for the nano reef. Did you ever get the answer to feeding the nem?

No I did not. I've read everything from no feeding to 3 times a week.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom