Can anyone suggest a good office copier?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyrican

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Our office needs to purchase a copier. We are looking for something in the $2,000 to $4,000 range. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas based on experience or what they've heard?

We use a Lanier that has a fax, scanner, copier, and printer all in one. It's a nice size machine. It is networked to 3 computers to print from. I'm not sure on the availability in your area though. I'm sure someone sells them.

I don't know off hand. We started leasing it back in 2001, so I'm sure they have upgraded the models since then. The leasing company that we use is a local one, but there is probably a dealer in your area. It would be a good brand to look into. To get a sample, I believe Da-Com has a website with some of their models on it.

How big of an office are you looking to service and what special features would you like (ie: Printer, scanner, fax, etc...)

I've had some experience setting up field offices and group offices.

We have a staff of 10 and need just a few features. We would like it to have an automatic document feeder, sorter, stapler. A scanner is not a big deal, and we already have printers. If the copier can copy double-sided and copy multiple copies on one page, that would be a plus, but is not necessary in our case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom