Can someone help me id this fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pipefish they need a good supply of pods and live brine. Did you check if it was eating frozen?

No i did not, is that bad. However i have been dosing CaribSea-Purple-Up and adding one to two cap of phycompure since 30 days ago in addition i have ordered ALGAGEN-8B AlgaGen PhycoPure Reef Blend Phytoplankton 8oz ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391230503.495163.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391230446.713757.jpg

You don't need any of that stuff. The pipe needs meaty food. Try brine shrimp or a mix of different seafoods. Pods are their main food source in aquaria as well as zooplankton in the water column. Phyto is for clams and scallops.

See if he will eat frozen food and if not try live brine. Otherwise you will need to seed your tank with copepods

Should be able to buy them at your lfs and they come on your live rock

Thank you since i have just finished acclimating them the light is off but i will post a new picture soon

I love kessil! I have the smaller version over my tank. Put out such an amazing ahimmer

Back
Top Bottom