care pack v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know how much fun its gonna be tonight arranging and re-arranging? I spend half my day daydreaming about how to move my rocks around.

thres these little po type bboxes that they put stuff in and put the key in your actual box thats how i got the last one how much biger than the last one is it?

the po box thingy the appartmnt has could hold 2 of the last one so its prob ina po box thingy n the keys in my appartments mail box if it dosnt fit will usps bring it to my door?

Thats what my guy used to do. But sometimes he would leave a card to pick it up at the PO. Grr its prob in the box but we just cant get to it! How ironic. patience is gonna be key to get you through to 4:30 when your mom comes home

ugh he better not leave a card if he does that i won't be able to get it till like 6 tonight! im hopeing he'll bring it to the door but the fact that i coulda fit two of your last boxes gives me a good feelin its in the box

Does your apartment have an office? If something wouldnt fit in my box (and if they bothered to knock and no one was home) they'd leave it with the leasing office. I've had this at multiple apartments so i'd be a little surprised if there wasn't something like that at yours.

theres an office but most the time when dealin with ups stuff from Amazon theyd rather leave a card. n i haven't heard a nock on my door so its porb in the box or office

iits here! something came up with my mom so im goin to aunts tonight will unbox n post pics but sadly cant add to tank till tmrw morn.

Its a half cup per gallon. The one baggie will make 5 gallons. You need to measure out the second baggie since you don't need another 5 gallons what with the rock and sand.

grab one of your moms measuring cups and use that til you can get to a dollar store and get your own. its only salt so its safe.

using 1/2 cup of IO salt will get you to approximately 1.025 salinity.

i have my own cups so all i need to to mix that one baggie in then messure out rougly enough for 3gallons from the second

Use your bucket. Is it marked on the side for how much is in there? i use a bucket which has the gallons on the side so its easy. You can also measure out the water from an empty water bottle and mark it on the side of the pail.

Back
Top Bottom