care pack v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well go mark your bucket then. I go up to 3 gallons cause its not too heavy and its convenient. Any leftover you can use for top offs. of course if your salinity is too high dont use the sw. :)

Hey its safer to go by gallon, youre not filling a 125g or anything lol

Yep, add the half cup of salt to a gallon of water. shake and add. I mean really shake. try to wait a bit so it can dissolve evenly.

No. use warm if anything. i think the hot water has more minerals in it cause it heats the pipes. I think anyway, I could be wrong

il use lukewarm - warm i hate useing tap water but its not worth useing rodi till after i cycle besides scrapeing the algae if there is any will give me something to do

Bettababe1011 said:
Very cool. You didn't tackle your mom when she brought in the mail did you? Lol.

lol my aunt got it for me( mom had to work late im not even home) but my face lit up she said im a total aquarium nerd lol

Not sure, it came on some of the rocks. i think its from them making the rock. You do know its manmade rock right?

Back
Top Bottom