Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
I used to play runescape.. Same here. I was actually pretty good. But then fish came and now instead of spending 6$ a month on that it is on fish. I might play today not sure...

lol priotizin and fish came first thats wht i like to hear. hey Carey im home now should i do 90-100% pwc put rock then water with salt or only 50% rock then watee with salt

I would think to take out half the water, put rock in, fill it back up. And put salt in. It wil already be heated and mixed then.

I would take out as much of the non salt water as you can then add the salt water mixed up. make sure you have your rock in place before that. :)

He'll be carrying a 60lb box! With glass! LOL there will be no tackling. I am however VERY antsy for time to go by. I was up at 7:30 this morning. I've been making water and saltwater mixing so I'm totally ready.

You guys think I should test the water my rock and sand is in? The cube had started the cycle before I dismantled it. Do you think it could have been cycling this last week?

Thanks! :-D

TA DA! UPS was early today!

Off I go to unpack and fill with sand! WOOT!

img_1314303_0_a22b00c740468f6c0244d3e4fa7c3098.jpg

I got about half the water in, even using the plate trick i got a lot of sand storm. :-( Figure I'll let it settle for a bit so i can see where I'm putting my rock. Managed to fit about 7-8 lbs of lr and base rock in the center compartment. Hope it's not too much. And the extra 10lbs of sand worked out perfect, much better with the extra in it.

img_1314390_0_e96b5fba936b67dd1bede8c7d7bddc34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom