Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
right because its a strip not a hood that'd bring to total to 40+ not to happy bout that but it needs to be done il doo chores and ask for 20bucks and pick that stuff up. would that support any corals at all? id be williing to buy another bulb from petsmart

ok that makes it better lol. what about buttons? also what bulb should i replace it with a coralife 5050 or a super sun 10000k thing

This thread should be renamed carey's build and everyone elses quesrions answered with a side note of lightning clowns

This thread should be renamed carey's build and everyone elses quesrions answered with a side note of lightning clowns

I know right? LOL sometimes it's easier since people are already here. I don't mind hopefully the moderators don't either :-D

dosnt say im gonna assume it's a one bulb because of size ive seen it in person before dobut it could hold two bulbs so thats 31.99 for strip 13.99 for canopy 2-4.99 for light itl be a week or two before i can get the lights not that bad because i still gotta cycle and well you dont need light to cycle. and for amazon i found a salt box for IO salt makkes 25g for 6.99 is that a good price should i buy two? what else should i buy on amzon as well. sorry for the wall of questions ;p

id be 2.74 short if i got the salt and prime im dead set on the salt i mean that box will last awhile right? is there anything else i could replace it with or mabye a smaller bottle?

So back on topic :-D

here are some shots of the rockwork. I think I'm gonna keep it like this at least til I get corals.

img_1320644_0_cf2afaaeee9b7dea56b719b35f03e883.jpg

img_1320644_1_1f4ba8823e2077e6f619d983cb882f7b.jpg

img_1320644_2_2d0fe24b2eed8a6a21861e884a8322aa.jpg

img_1320644_3_7f1d2696c98d1533b3d76837a52b4edf.jpg

I say now I'm not moving it again but we'll see how bored I get. When I do my pwc later on my 55g I wanted to change the setup in there as far as the rocks. I got soo many from reefcleaners that I had extra to add to the big tank. So, I might still end up with more rock or different pieces, haven't decided yet. lol

Lol. A few months seems like a long way to go. So I'll just live through this meanwhile. Donations anyone? Lol. JK, you don't even know where I live.

The time will fly right by, you'll see. By the time youre ready you will know soo much about sw. :-D

So do you like the rocks? Should I make a more elaborate design? I want there to be alot of swimming room since I'm getting so many fish.

carey said:
The time will fly right by, you'll see. By the time youre ready you will know soo much about sw. :-D

Haha. That's how it went with fw, and I still had unexplainable deaths. Eep!! Hopefully I don't have the same problem with my sw tank. These fish aren't exactly going to be the price of a guppy!

Back
Top Bottom