Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no filter yet bit much. but im buying rodi water once im cycled in thinkin of buyin salt from petsmmart and refractamomter from Amazon

i was thinkin get a bag that treats 50g for 19 bucks now while i have cash rather than need it when i dont have cash cause after cycle il need it

I would get the salt from amazon if possible and get the basic light hood from petsmart. Then you are set. You can alwasy save up for good lights or get them for christmas. :)

find one that can. You need some sort of light and let's be honest, you're not going to have lights for several months so I'd invest in a hood with some sort of light.

Or you could get the glass canopy and just hope you can get lights soon. Me, I'd take what I can get for now.

im probably gettin a Summer job that i could pay for the lights but it won't be till the end. il probably look into a cheap hood hopefully itl hold flourencet bulbs

theres also this stuff flaking off at the bottom as well n I'm getting a slight biofilm mabye il use the card to get a ph instead heres the stuff on the sand

don't worry about the coralline, when I cycled I was at 8ppm ammonia and burnt it all off my rocks but it came back. :)

oh good and in the pics i have the incan desk lamp on thtl be my light for awhile now the big question should i try and get a hood or a ph that biofilm bugs me

the incan hoods are 30bucks flourecent sre 45+ im think ima go with a ph i found salt mix good price on Amazon should i buy two?

Back
Top Bottom