Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the update whats in ur cuc? my cowrie cleaned up the tank in a week well that is what it seems and he is beautiful like u saw in the picks, i would def reccomend him for ur cuc
=P

Did my morning tests and still unsure if theres ammonia or not, those darn cards are killing me. lol Wish I had the salifert test bet thats easier to read.

Here's the test results and a shot of the cube how I think I'm going toleave it. :-D

img_1324426_0_d94d4d8dda258f270b859f28de6b29b4.jpg

img_1324426_1_5f73f01b4a1acf49900812d1a8982b4c.jpg

carey said:
Did my morning tests and still unsure if theres ammonia or not, those darn cards are killing me. lol Wish I had the salifert test bet thats easier to read.

Here's the test results and a shot of the cube how I think I'm going toleave it. :-D

Looks good! <3 the cheap thermometer.

I love my cheap thermometers! I hate those stick on strips and I'm not ready for the electronic one lol.

Thanks Glen. :) Spent a pretty penny to get some purple rocks in the tank. The rest is either brand new base rock or live rock from my 55g reef.

so does it still look like .25 ammonia? I'm torn and stink at telling the colors in this test. lol

Back
Top Bottom