Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yikes, I have majorly fallen behind on this thread. How is the scooter doing? As for the goby, it may just be hiding in a tiny crevice for the time being, but if it doesn't show up in the next few hours, you may want to go digging in the tank and try to find it, hopefully alive.

If you do get the mandarin, try having the person on duty toss in some mysis and see if you get any bites. Apparently some will only take brine instead of the advertised "full range diet," and it's a pain to go from brine to something more nutritional.

Any recent FTS, I went back 10-ish pages and couldn't find anything.

No she hasnt put a fts in a while just the brain and star and.... I dont remember the fish cuz IT WAS SO LONG AGO

Yikes, I have majorly fallen behind on this thread. How is the scooter doing? As for the goby, it may just be hiding in a tiny crevice for the time being, but if it doesn't show up in the next few hours, you may want to go digging in the tank and try to find it, hopefully alive.

If you do get the mandarin, try having the person on duty toss in some mysis and see if you get any bites. Apparently some will only take brine instead of the advertised "full range diet," and it's a pain to go from brine to something more nutritional.

Any recent FTS, I went back 10-ish pages and couldn't find anything.

The scooter is doing very well, on prepared foods 100%. I def was gonna have the guy feed the mandarin before I got him, I've been "had" a few times at the LFS and I'm not gonna let that happen again. lol

Figured I'd post a full tank shot since it's been soo long. :)
It's not the prettiest tank but I like it.

img_1391705_0_467d5b3964b6af2ee8c4eb3cb12f42e6.jpg

I love it! I am having a hard time remembering what the total fish stock is in this one...sorry I follow too many of your threads, and get them confused :-/

I love it! I am having a hard time remembering what the total fish stock is in this one...sorry I follow too many of your threads, and get them confused :-/

All good, I get confused too!

I have the misbar clowns, a citron goby and the scooter. I'm saving the last open spot for a mandarin. :)

I've finally decided to get one, just will wait for the ORA ones to come back in.

Yep, the citron and scooter arent totally social, especially since I ripped the tank apart the other day, they are very skittish still.

0o.Kelsey.o0 said:
I think i can see the scooters head on the left side of the tank, and his reflection in the glass haha but I can't find the citron.

Haha you're totally right!! Thanks for pointing it out :) and thanks for takin more pics Carey (I dont want to miss anything) haha

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE taking pictures of my tanks. :)

That scooter is always hanging out near the corners in the back, I usually watch his reflection too. LOL

ammonia spike of .25 in the cube. I'm thinking the candycane goby is the source.

making water to do a water change. :-( I hate to take all the rock out again and try to find a body. I'm not even sure if he is in the tank, he could have gone through the back wall vents into the filtration compartments.

Sorry to hear that. :(
I still doubt you squished him. They seem to move so fast whenever there's anything wrong going on. Maybe he was too stressed (that is if he is no longer with us)?

I took out about 30lbs of the 60lbs or so I had in there. i also took out the live rock I had in the back compartment too. Didn't think of that...

maybe there's hope for him yet. lol. Though I doubt it. :-( He's been missing for a couple days now and he used to always perch on top of the rocks. especially at feeding time he would just sit there and wait for the food to get close and bam he'd just zip out and back to his spot on the rock.

Back
Top Bottom