Carpeting plant help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
change the actinics and search the for sale adds on fish forums or craiglist for a used co2 setup..they are always someone selling and you can get a good deal. the paintball thingy is a hassle better get a 5lb tank so you dont have to worry for awhile

change the actinics and search the for sale adds on fish forums or craiglist for a used co2 setup..they are always someone selling and you can get a good deal. the paintball thingy is a hassle better get a 5lb tank so you dont have to worry for awhile

While I would avoid a paintball tank on anything 40g or more; a paintball co2 tank will last a long long time on a 20g tank.

While I would avoid a paintball tank on anything 40g or more; a paintball co2 tank will last a long long time on a 20g tank.

That depends on how high you run it. Regardless, if a paintball tank lasts a long time, a 5# will last longer.

Also, I know there is an adapter that connects a paintball tank to a standard regulator, but I don't know if you can easily convert a standard tank to a paintball regulator if you wanted to upsize. Does anyone know if you can do that?

Thank you everyone!!! I'm going to take a look at my lfs today and see what all comes with the CO2 system. I work there and I get a discount so it might be worth just buying it there. I will take a picture and post it.

That depends on how high you run it. Regardless, if a paintball tank lasts a long time, a 5# will last longer.

Also, I know there is an adapter that connects a paintball tank to a standard regulator, but I don't know if you can easily convert a standard tank to a paintball regulator if you wanted to upsize. Does anyone know if you can do that?

I don't think you can. That's why i went with a full size regulator and got the attachment. It much better of an idea. It's only about 15$ more than buying a paintball reg.

Actinics tend to make planted tanks look bad/cheesy. It goes against the whole 'natural' theme that most people try to accomplish.

Actinics tend to make planted tanks look bad/cheesy. It goes against the whole 'natural' theme that most people try to accomplish.

Yeah when I made the change I was not happy but once I started to add more plants the tank looks much better. I run two 65w 6700's. The blues look nice on a regular tank not a planted

Okay. Thanks. :) just wanted to know if it was for aesthetics or if it could cause any damage in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom