Carriwin's Tank Adventures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg I thought you dropped off the edge of the earth! I have 5 small tanks now.

I hope you are delighted with your new home. I'm sure your tanks will continue to evolve and be beautiful.

I missed your warm and friendly posts!

The main 29g has my beloved Khuli's, neons, rainbow tetras, snails and Amano shrimp. Plants, sand, rocks, algae....

20 gallon long is my mystery snail and RCS nursery. Plants, sand, rocks and Ursula.

9g Biube is my Pink Ramshorn paradise with a few pond snails and MTS.

30 liter Biorb has my Betta Red and plants.

15 liter Baby Biorb I just set up a few weeks ago. Trying to do an undergravel sand thing. I have some ramshorn snails in the with plants. I plan to put some shrimp in there later if it works out and has aged a bit.

Lovely!!! I really want to set up a tiny tank again, but I'm thinking of taking all the plants out of my 55g and start over... or putting them into the 36 gallon that's next to the window and gets plenty of sunlight. I need to get dental floss for sure to tie my plants to the logs. I'm not near a convenient pet store anymore, so I have to find where the closest one is and hope for the best.

Your tanks sound so happy. :) :) I have to get new filters... I think I had a brown algae attack and that's what decimated most of my plants... my anubias seems to be having a blast though... so, there's hope there, too. I think I need to make my big tanks with my fish and make a small plant tank with a couple of little fish, just to make nitrates for the plants to enjoy. What do you think?

Windows and tanks can be a challenge I think. Plants and algae both love it, just a matter of which will win! I'm not sure on how many fish would be needed for the nitrates?

Back
Top Bottom