Charlie's 37 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good! I really like anubias nana, but like I said before it's a really slow grower. On average it grows one leaf every 3 weeks, sometimes even slower!

Plus, you can always buy better lights soon. I am lucky, the kit I am buying on Thursday comes with T-5 lighting, so I don't have to pay an extra $60...

Yea, I don't think I will for at least a year. But I'll try the 2 javas. Will I need co2 or anything? I have good substrate

Alright, so plants will be windelov and narrow leaf java fern, water wysteri, and possibablly Anubis... Can I add in cycling. And is 7 ph good?

Good good good!!!!!!!! I'm gettin so excited! Heres a question about upside down catfish, can I add just 1 to my tank? And wht do they eat!

Good good good!!!!!!!! I'm gettin so excited! Heres a question about upside down catfish, can I add just 1 to my tank? And wht do they eat!

I would try to do at least 2, being that they are after all schooling.

I believe they like algae and flakes, they also like frozen and live foods.

Ok, maybe I'll do 2. I think their pretty neat!!! And so I would like to do this
1 zebra angelfish
10 neon tetras
6 rumynose tetras
4 panda cory catfish
2 upsidedown catfish
1 German blue ram
1 apistogramma agassazi double red
1 honey gourami ( do they do Peter in pairs?)
Then that should be great!!! Do you think the top of the tank will look bare? Kyle I add a school of 6 harqualin rasboras???

Ok, maybe I'll do 2. I think their pretty neat!!! And so I would like to do this
1 zebra angelfish
10 neon tetras
6 rumynose tetras
4 panda cory catfish
2 upsidedown catfish
1 German blue ram
1 apistogramma agassazi double red
1 honey gourami ( do they do Peter in pairs?)
Then that should be great!!! Do you think the top of the tank will look bare? Kyle I add a school of 6 harqualin rasboras???

I think that is good. The gourami doesn't necessarily do better in pairs. Also, I really think you are at your stocking limit, so I don't think adding rasbora would be a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom