chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the Quick Links drop down menu there is an option for FlashChat. Click that to be taken into the forum's chat room.

Just stealing this thread because I can :) A quick hello to the aquarium ghosts inhabiting the desolate chat room *waves* So what day does everyone normally try to get in there?...Summer, winter, regardless of day it always seems underutilized...... :(

Chat does not seem to be working right now....

Not Found

The requested URL /misc.php was not found on this server.

James, can you post the link?

Last edited:
I get that when I try from the main/portal page, but when in forums section it plugs through for me....odd :|

You all missed the cool people party we had in the chat room. Everyone should start going in there more often. : )

just tried loggin into chat to see what ghosts are around and it said that there was a person already logged in with my username. i have checked my comp's and im not logged in on any of them.

Hmmm, I don't see you in any of the chats. Let me inform the Admins.

How is it these ghosts accumulate so fast!? There are about 5 right now haunting me *hides under virtual rock*

same thing happens to me, says a user is already logged in with my username.

Are you logging out by hitting the big, shiny, red button on the top right of the chat box?

Havent been logged into chat for more than a week. Anyways, I logged out of the forum, cleared cookies/cache etc...still same thing.

Back
Top Bottom