chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When it says you cannot get in because someone is already in under your username, that is the ghost reference. Whenever you were in last you did not sign out properly so it kept you logged in.

chat aint workin 4 m rite now. im thinking that i went to the bathroom and one of my parents exited out of the window when i wass in chat. mods: can sum1 boot me from chat please.
Thanks!

go back in my chat room. sorry but i had the chat page minnamized and didnt look till you were gone. say hey next time you go so i know for sure your there

if i am it will say my name on the side bar. i think im a ghost rite now but i cant really get on until someone boots my ghost.

ok this time i KNOW that i didnt leave a ghost in there but it said i did, i wasnt even in chat. havnt even tried it in a few days now. but apparently i still have a ghost in there somehow so mods please boot it.
:bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

I got your ghost out. Did you mean to set up your own room?
Thanks. Yeah i didn't really know whhat i was doing then i fugured i had to so i could chat but now i know about the ghost my mistake. Feel free to erase them for me thanks. If there is a way for me to erase them then just tell me and i'll go do it myself to save you the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom