Clown Pairing ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hinds04

Aquarium Advice Addict
Will a tank raised orange and white pair with a solid black and white?

I sure hope I can get some babies outta the ones I have now. The misbars could produce some misbar babies, I love that they look soo different than other regular clowns. And if the black ones have babies I'd be a proud grandma! i still have the dilemma of figuring out what to do with a empty 10g tank, would make a nice place to put clown babies! LOL

You could use it for brine, I believe if you feed out of it everyday they are pretty good for the fish because the babies still have a yolk sack.

You could totally use that 10g as a fry tank! From what I've read clown fry are difficult to care for but with you patients I'm sure you could achieve it!

Yeah but it's a HUGE gamble. if he goes off prepared foods I would never be able to grow enough to fully feed him pods. The girl at the lfs i go to won't sell me even an ORA one yet. lOL she says I';m not ready

Definitely so, how do you think they get all those designer clowns out there?

Google s'more clown or black ice clown

lol Any laws against breeding "regular" with black and white?

ORA is a company based out of FL that produces only captive bred species of fish, seahorses, and corals. Very high quality and very well known amongst the SW community

Back
Top Bottom