Cobolt blue lobster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Candi1990

Aquarium Advice Freak
I bought a 55 gallon aquarium FULL of these i can use some advice anyone have experience with them.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

They need lots of hiding places, you won't see them very often if you give them enough places to hide. They feel really safe in tight spaces, they will eat pretty much anything, I've fed mine shrimp pellets, algae wafers, they WILL go after other fish at nighttime if they have the chance...I lost a couple neons but after they get used to the tank...mine at least...seem to leave everything else along now.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll take one if you have too many ; ) haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

First you need to know exactly what you have. Most likely Clarkii or Alleni. Clarkii get large and are much more aggressive. Depending on your plans for the tank I'd sell them off and hey I'll take a few if the price is right just PM me.

I cut various size PVC pipe sections to 4" each and silicon or zip tie them together. Stack three high four across. Put one set on each end and one in the middle. You can also just scatter the pipe sections.

Back
Top Bottom