coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first 2 times i put him on top of the fish. this last time he was on the glass at the water line. i just held the fish on the glass near him until he moved over and held onto it and moved it to his center. took most of the night for him to digest it all.

this one seems to be fairly hardy. the angel thats acting weird has nipped at him once or twice but that has stopped and the star is still doing well.

He sounds very cool! Good luck with him and your angel! Also, thanks for answering my questions!

absolutely.

i hope the angel is just being goofy and nothing wrong. i suppose im just spooked after loosing the banggai.

kk so i just got home and the angel is still up and alive. but holding tight behind the rock work in the corner.

im not feeling good about this.

coffeetwitch said:
kk so i just got home and the angel is still up and alive. but holding tight behind the rock work in the corner.

im not feeling good about this.

Just relax... Probably nothing.

Hope he does well, I lost my Lemonpeel angel a few weeks ago due to ich. Maybe he is scared of the star, LOL. I am sure he is fine though. :)

Not looking good for the nox. As I was getting ready for work this morning, again noticing his lack of company. Too my last swig of coffee and noticed he would "swim" a little bit then bounce on the sand. "swim" a few more inches the bounce again. Hawk is doing fine blenny looks good. Urchin and star are great.

Im lost on this.

I'm sorry to hear the nox isn't doing so hot. :-( Hopefully it's just temporary and he'll bounce back soon.

Thank you Carey. I have that feeling that he's going to join my banggai though. I'll see what's up when sweety pie gets up for work.

coffeetwitch said:
Thank you Carey. I have that feeling that he's going to join my banggai though. I'll see what's up when sweety pie gets up for work.

Man, not a good feeling, I know. Hopefully it's a stage...

Kio707 said:
Man, not a good feeling, I know. Hopefully it's a stage...

Sweety pie checked on him. It was a stage. Just the one before death.

She sent a picture and looked like a fin was nibbled on. Think the urchin has something to do with any of these losses?

Sorry to hear bud:( its never a good feeling to lose a fish. Just hang in there and don't get discouraged. Best of luck

Thanks guys.

Cuc probably did get part of that fin. Sweety pie said a hermit crab was on him.

I know my water is right. I've got a star in there that doubles up on that statement.

Flame hawk is still scooting around like there's nothing going on. And looking just as vivid as the day we got him.

I'll probably let the tank sit for a bit with it's current stock. Maybe do some research about urchin stings to other inhabitants in the tank and see if he could be the culprit.

im good. just looking at the seemingly barren wasteland that is my 40 gallon tank.

ha, ive still got lots of life in it. just miss seeing the nox and cardinal diddy bop around.

aside from that im great.

hows by you?

coffeetwitch said:
im good. just looking at the seemingly barren wasteland that is my 40 gallon tank.

ha, ive still got lots of life in it. just miss seeing the nox and cardinal diddy bop around.

aside from that im great.

hows by you?

All good so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom