Compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rain87

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I think I have finally decided on what I am going to have in my 55gal Community. I started buying pieces of the tank in January and since then have cycled and started adding fish. It's a 55gal with 2 54w T5HO's so far I have 3 Oto's, 6 Rummynose Tetras, and about 15 Ghost Shrimp. I have wanted to do the rummynose tetras from the beginning but have gone back and forth alot on the others. Oh and for those that are worried about the tank being established for the oto's I let enough algae build up to almost cover all the sides of the tank before I bought them. I plan on adding 12 more rummynose tetras to the 6 I already have in increments of 6. The other fish I would like to add are 12 Cherry barbs and 2 or 4 rams. Would I have any compatibility problems also could I do for rams or should I just do 2? Any feedback or advice is welcome (this is aquariumadvice.com after all)

I think that would be a nice tank full, Have plenty of caves and driftwood tangles for the rams to hide and make territories in and you should be good. You could add corys or a BN pleco too if you wanted.

Thanks i'm not really a fan of cories (I know most people are) I do love plecos but I want to make sure that the oto's don't have competition for food. I am going to add the rams last and I will make sure they have plenty of places they can claim as their own.

Back
Top Bottom